The Pink Hammer
Four women, a handful of tools and a whole lot of trouble -
Written by Michele Amas
Directed by Chrissy Hodkinson
At the Gaslight Theatre in Cambridge
Performance Dates : 13 - 27 June 2020
Rehearsals Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday commencing 14 April 2020
- Annabel - late 40's - 50's. Counsellor in private practice. She also runs the Dickens Book Club. Was an active feminist in the early 80's.
- Louise - 50's. A nurse. Moved home to care for her parents. Has many dark shadows in her life and is easily spooked.
- Helen - late 50's - 60. Prefers horses to people. She has two grown up sons to different fathers, both of whom were jockeys. She never married.
- Siobhan 30's. Irish. Lives with her cousin. Works at the local vet clinic and is in love with Martin, a vet who has extraordinary hands but is married,
- Woody - 30's. A carpenter, recently made redundant. Married for four years to Maggie. Recently separated. Woody may know about tools but to him empowerment sounds like something you plug into a wall socket.
All ages are approximate.
Auditions to be held Saturday 7th March commencing 1pm and Wednesday 11th March 2020 at 7pm.
Please email Chrissy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information or would like to arrange an audition time.