Coming up next at the theatre....
Love From a Stranger by Agatha Christie
Directed by Karen Carroll
Cecily Harrington has led a staid and proper existence. After winning a large amount of money in a sweepstake she desperately yearns for a life of adventure. Enter Bruce Lovell, a handsome and charming stranger who sweeps her off her feet. In a whirlwind romance, she recklessly abandons her job, friends and fiancé to settle in the remote and blissful surroundings of a country cottage. However, her newfound “love from a stranger” is not what it seems and in an astonishingly tense final scene, Cecily discovers the ghastly truth of her new love.
An intense and chilling psychological thriller which examines the sadistic mind of a serial killer and the extremes to which the power of suggestion can be pushed.
- Sat 13/03 – Dinner and show 6.30PM
- Sun 14/03 - Matinee 2pm
- Wed 17/03 – Show only 7.30pm
- Thu 18/03 – Show only 7.30pm
- Fri 19/03 – Dinner and show 6.30PM
- Sat 20/03– Dinner and show 6.30PM
- Sun 21/03 - Matinee 2pm
- Tue 23/03 – Show only 7.30pm
- Wed 24/03 – Show only 7.30pm
- Thu 25/03 – Show only 7.30pm
- Fri 26/03– Dinner and show 6.30PM
- Sat 27/03– Dinner and show 6.30PM
- 13 – 27 March - Love from a Stranger - by Agatha Christie - directed by Karen Carroll.
- 12 - 26 June - Duets - by Peter Quilter - directed by Mike Williams
- 11 - 25 September – Funny Money - by Ray Cooney - directed by Steve McMurray
- Slot 4- tbc directed by Tracey Barlow.
Interested in Directing?
Cambridge Repertory Society have put together a handbook for Directors. It contains useful reference information relating to productions and includes all roles and responsibilities for the full production team. It's a great overview and well worth a read!If you are interested, and want to know more, please contact us on email@example.com